Adequate space for accommodation of patients, students, teachings, for clinical work done by postgraduate students, provision for separate arrangement of faculty members, independent working space for the steno-typist, departmental record room, stores, on duty medical officers and teaching faculties restroom during emergency services.
- Routine investigation of Urine & blood
- Blood for emergency screening
- Microscopic examination for CBC & malarial parasite
- ECG & Nebulizer
- OPD hours: 9am to 2pm on all working days
- Emergency admission and patient care services run round the clock.
The following four clinics in a week:
- Hypertension clinics
- Diabetic clinic
- Nephrology clinic
- Neurology clinic
Facilities for teaching
- TMT test
- ABG machine
- Seminar : Seminars in this department is held once in a week as routine procedure followed from beginning of P.G. courses.
- Journal Club Weekly : Journal review on topics of interest and recent publication by postgraduate students before senior faculty members
- Group discussion Unit wise group discussion on cases of clinical interest
- Other Inter departmental seminar on common topics related to allied departments in presence of senior faculty members of all departments and presentation & intercollege quiz.
- Postgraduate students presented research papers in state conferences.
- Postgraduate students have also presented research papers in API.
- Departmental research paper has been published in medicine update.
Other Academic Activities
- Inter & intra-departmental seminars.
- Debates & Quizzes.
- Participation in CME programme organized by medical unit as per MCI rule
- Participation in workshops & seminars organized by API
The library is well-stocked with books and journals of medicine specialties of which 60% of all journals are national and 40% are international journals.
Round-the-clock cost effective treatment is being offered to patients attending the institute in Indoor,OPD, ICU & in Dialysis units.