- At the time of the admission while paying the fees for 1 year through Bank Draft/RTGS/NEFT, the candidates shall also have to furnish Bank Guarantee / Bond for payment of tuition fees for the remaining period of the course.
- At the time of the admission, the candidates must pay Tuition fee, Development fee, Hostel fee, Student amenities and services fee and Refundable security deposit.
- Tuition fee: Rs. 9,35,000/- (Rupees nine lakhs and thirty-five thousand) per annum.
For Non-Resident Indian, Foreign and other students admitted on seats reserved for NRI, the tuition fee shall be USD 25,000.00 (USD twenty-five thousand) per annum. In case of payment of fee in Indian currency by NRI candidates, the USD conversion rate applicable on the date of payment of fee shall be payable.
- Development fee: Rs. 1,20,000/- (Rupees one lakh and twenty thousand) per annum.
- The tuition fee and development fee shall be charged for a total of 4½years.
- Hostel Fee: Rs. 2,50,000/- (Rupees two lakhs and fifty thousand) per annum. Air-conditioned hostel is available for boys and girls students separately. It is mandatory for the students to reside in the university/college provided hostel. Hostel fee shall be charged for a total of 5½ years. Students staying in the hostel for more than 5½ years either due to failure in examination or extension of internship or any other reason shall be required to pay additional hostel fee for their additional stay. The extended duration shall be divided in a fraction of 6 or 12 months and accordingly fee shall be payable as per scheduled date every year.
- Student Amenities and Services Fee: Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees fifty thousand only) per annum (Transport, Sports, Gymnasium, Wi-Fi etc. as per policy of the college/university). Student Amenities and Services fee shall be charged for a total of 5½ years. Students staying for more than 5½ years either due to failure in examination or extension of internship or any other reason shall be required to pay additional Student Amenities and Services fee. The extended duration shall be divided in a fraction of 6 or 12 months and accordingly fee shall be payable as per scheduled date every year.
- University Registration Fee: Rs. 18,000/- (Rupees Eighteen thousand only) payable once at the time of registration. The admitted students must obtain migration certificate from their last university and submit the same along with the registration fee to Al-Karim University within 3months of admission.
- Examination and Related Fee: Examination and related fee shall be charged as notified by the University.
- Convocation fee: Convocation fee shall be charged after completion of course as notified by the university.
- Refundable Security Deposit: All candidates are required to deposit Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh only) as security deposit at the time of admission. This amount is refundable and shall be refunded after deducting dues, if any, after completion of the course.
- Late Fine: Late fine @Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) per day is applicable in case of late payment of prescribed fee after the end of month of June or due date as notified by the University every year. The students shall clear all their dues before university examination failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the university examination.
- A candidate once admitted in the college shall not be allowed to leave the college without paying every category of fees (Tuition, Development, Student Amenities and Services, and Hostel fees) for the remaining period of the MBBScourse.
- In accordance with clause 36(4) of the Bihar Private Universities Act 2013, all categories of fees are subject to revision every three years in accordance with the budgetary needs of the institution and general economic parameters. The fees shall be revised in 2024, and therefore the revised fees shall be applicable fromacademic year 2024-25 to the students admitted in session 2022-23.
- Note: The above fee structure is subject to condition that in case the tuition fee of the 50% of the total seats is fixed at par with the fee of the Government Medical College of the State by the government/fee regulatory authority, then the tuition fee of the rest of the 50% of the total seats will be revised and the students shall pay the revised tuition fee including the first year fee.
In addition, if any other type of fees are revised for any number of seats by the government/fee regulatory authority, then such fees of the of the total remaining seats will be revised and the students shall pay the revised fees including the first year fees. ,
- FEE CONCESSION
In accordance with clause 36 (2) of the Bihar Private Universities Act 2013, the fee concession shall be provided to twenty-five percent of the students who are domicile of Bihar and who belong to SC, ST, BC, EBC, women and economically weaker section. Fee concession shall be based on merit- cum-means as follows
i) One-fifth of twenty-five percent shall be granted full fee concession;
ii)Two-fifth of the twenty five percent shall be granted fifty percent fee concession;
iii) The balance two-fifth of the twenty five percent shall be granted twenty five percent fee concession.
To be eligible for fee concession, the applicants must have scored more than 60th percentile in the entrance examination (NEET) and the applicant's family must be below poverty line (BPL) entitled.
To be eligible for fee concession, the applicant must fulfil all four criteria
The above fee concession shall be applicable only on tuition fee payable each year and the fee concession shall not be applicable on NRI seats.
Applicants who fit into the criteria must bring original and submit a self-attested photocopy of each of the following to the university:
i) Domicile certificate of Bihar issued by Sub-Divisional Magistrate.
ii) Proof, issued by the competent authority, that the applicant belongs to SC, ST, BC, EBC, or Economically Weaker Section.
iii) Proof, issued by the competent authority that the applicant's family is below poverty line (BPL) entitled or BPL Ration Card.
Candidates will make full payment of fee at the time of admission. After closing date of admission, category-wise eligible candidates amongst the admitted candidates will be granted fee concession and their fee already paid will be either refunded or adjusted.Note: Above fee concession will be granted subject to condition that in case the fee of the 50% of the total seats is fixed at par with the fee of Govt. Medical College of the State, then this concession will not be applicable.