- The annual tuition fees shall be Rs.12,50,000.00 (Rupees twelve lacs and fifty thousand) per annum.
- For Non Resident Indian/Foreign and other students admitted on seats reserved for NRI, the annual tuition fee shall be $25,000.00 (US) per annum.
- This fee structure is applicable from session 2018-19 and may be revised after three years depending upon the budgetary needs of the institution and general economic parameters. Next revision of fee structure is due in the year 2021 and the revised fee shall be payable by all students.
- The annual tuition fee is charged for the subsequent academic years payable annually. The selected and admitted students shall be required to deposit the annual tuition fee through Bank Draft each year before the end of the month of June failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear at the university examination.
- A candidate once admitted in the college shall not be allowed to leave the college without paying the full tuition fee for the remaining period of the MBBS Course.
- At the time of admission while paying the tuition fee for 1st year through Bank Draft, the candidate shall also have to furnish Bank Guarantee/Bond for payment of tuition fee for the remaining period of MBBS Course.
STUDENT AMENITIES FEE
Rs.25,000.00 (Rupees twenty-five thousand) per annum (Transport, Sports, Gymnasium, Wi-Fi etc. as per the policy of the college)
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT
Rs.50,000.00 (Rupees fifty thousand)