- The annual Tuition fees shall be Rs. 7,38,000/- (Rupees Seven lacs Thirty Eight Thousand) per annum.
- The annual Development fees shall be Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One lac) per annum.
- For Non Resident Indian/Foreign and other students admitted on seats reserved for NRI the annual college fee shall be $25,000.00 (US) per annum.
- The above tuition and development fee notified by Govt. of Bihar is subject to outcome of the petition filed before Hon'ble Patna High Court and subject to condition that after the disposal of the petition or order of the competent court if the quantum of fee is changed and enhanced, in that event the candidate shall make payment of the differential amount of the fee applicable to them.
- The annual tuition fee is charged for the subsequent academic years payable annually. The selected and admitted students shall be required to deposit the annual tuition fee through Bank Draft each year before the end of the month of June failing which he/she shall be charged a fine of Rs. 500/- per day from 1 July onwards till date of payment. The student shall clear all his/her dues before university examination failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear at the university examination.
- A candidate once admitted in the college shall not be allowed to leave the college without paying the full tuition fee for the remaining period of the MBBS Course.
- At the time of the admission while paying the tuition fee for 1 year through Bank Draft, the candidate shall also have to furnish Bank Guarantee/Bond for payment of tuition fee for the remaining period of MBBS Course.
STUDENT AMENITIES FEE
Rs.50,000.00 (Rupees fifty thousand) per annum (Transport, Sports, Gymnasium, Wi-Fi etc. as per the policy of the college).
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT
Rs.1,00,000.00 (Rupees one lac).